All Messed Up

It's really obvious, that my day didn't turned out great as what I had expected. For how many days, I've had restless nights just to perfect my English report that supposed to happen today. And what hurts the most is that I sacrificed a whole lot of hours yesterday making a creative presentation with role play but then it looks like all those became useless today. We weren't able to present what we had practiced because the projector in our room didn't work and so we had to cancel our powerpoint presentation and practically the whole thing. We were left there standing in front, nothing in hand but the knowledge about our report. Although I was able to disseminate the information regarding our topic pretty well but the effect added by the powerpoint must have been more enticing and more interesting.

But then, we never know what life has in store for us. That's why, we always need to be prepared for anything that could possible happen to us.  If there's anything I've learned from this incident it is to not to be too complacent with anything and to be ready weeks before the due report.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasure

Friday Night

I am a School Girl