A series of Unfortunate Events


One of my favorite books of all time is the Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket. I watched the movie and now after a very long time, I get to read again it's fourth book entitled, The Miserable Mill. From its title, you would expect nothing else but sad happenings to the Baudelaire Children. I am deeply touched by the children's love for each other, despite all their misfortunes. The Miserable Mill is about the children going on to another guardian and their new home. But the wirst was yet to come when they arrived at Paltryville. They were forced to work on a lumber mill with all the dangerous machines surrounding them. And with Klaus being hypnotized by some self-declared optometrist the story was given a unique twist. But in the end, Count Olaf was still on the loose and the Baudelaires bound to their new home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasure

Friday Night

I am a School Girl