Starters




Hello! It's been what? Uhmm, a month since I last posted. You wouldn't excuse me if I tell you I just can't find any decent photos to post here. Lol! But seriously, I haven't found the time to do some outfits shots at all because my outfits had been so effortless and not chic at all due to the long travels I have to make every washdays. But don't worry, I have a big surprise coming real soon! And I've got upcoming outfit posts and photoshoots too. So stay tuned and I hope you don't get tired visiting my blog every now and then! :) Love lots ♥♥

PS-- Since I love my phantom readers, I've got you some of my selfies and lame ootds shots in the past few weeks. These are the most decent photos I have recently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasure

Friday Night

I am a School Girl