Black bootie call

Black bootie call


You would think by now that I am going out of my mind. No, I am still sane and this feature about boots is just the other side of me (lol!). Fashion is a never ending evolution, every year new trends are set and every year our tastes differ. It just so happens that my fetish this time are these booties. Although this is way too far from my comfort zone and I don't know if it is because of my obsessive fashion hunting or the influence of some of my most looked up fashion bloggers. I have to admit though that when I first saw people wearing this type of shoes I thought they find nothing worth spending a dime for so they just wasted it on these peculiar kicks. But I was wrong. 

I was wrong because aside from the hipsterific vibes the youth has today and the dawn of the self-acclaimed "Cool Kids", probably the reason why many are sporting into these things. As for me, an ever devotee of elegant chic made me think twice by perhaps reinventing my fashion by adding some swag on it. But only in one condition; THE BOOTS HAVE TO BE LEGIT. Okay that seems so degrading, but I mean these boots are only cool because they have tags: Alexander Wang, Giuseppe Zanotti, Givency, Dr. Martens, Jeffrey Campbell and Isabel Marant to name a few. These brands are the pioneer of bootie fashion and well they couldn't give more justice to boots than any other brands. 

Hmmm..I think I should get one soon! 

Here are some of my favorite bootie outfits from my most stalked bloggers of all time! Teeheee =) 
stylescrapbook.com 


itscamilleco.com

theblondesalad.com

brownplatform.com

So what do you think of the comeback of these booties? I wish to be in one of these outfits as soon as I can buy one for myself! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasure

Friday Night

I am a School Girl