March Madness









So the best friend and I had an impulsive spending on concert tickets. It was on March 5, 2017, that she actually messaged me telling to watch the Air Supply concert with her on Tuesday that same week. I was telling her that we should watch the concert but at the back of my mind, I was thinking about my savings. The tickets cost a fortune (considering us being nillionaires) and so it was quite a risk to spend thousand/s of peso for a two-hour show. Nevertheless, she prompted me on a peculiar way of thinking saying: THIS CONCERT IS ONCE IN A LIFETIME. WE HAVE TO WATCH IT BEFORE THE DUO GETS TOO OLD TO SING FOR A CROWD. And yes, the lame excuse made me say YES.

We had the tickets and we lined up for the show. We drank two cups of coffee before the show and we fangirled during and after the concert. We had videos in almost all their songs and we were singing the whole night through. But let me highlight some important parts of the show: the Opening number, the closing song and their timeless rendition of Making Love Out of Nothing At all. 

They surprised us with a very lively song of Sweet Dreams and touched our heart with All Out of love for the closing. But, let me get to the part where they sang Making Love out of Nothing At All. Undeniably, this one of my favorite songs because the second stanza is worth memorizing for. If you listen to the video (click the video or check out my youtube: here) you will hear us singing live. 

To top it all, I had no regrets spending a lot for this one night of pure fun. It was even better because I get to share it with Raffy. :)

CREDITS: IPAD and Raffy's phone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasure

I am a School Girl

Friday Night