I Brought Someone to the Finals!























I never thought I could coach a kid but I did! Schools Press Conference Competition is no easy feat. I mean everyone can write and the challenge is how to make your article stand out. For someone who has been writing non-stop for two years now ( thank you, Miss Lisa), I know how hard it is to mold words and come up with sensible sentences. 

For those of you who do not know it yet, I am an SEO writer by night and I thrive on making US businesses known by writing good articles about them. Do not get me wrong, I submit substandard writings too. :P And I never would imagine imparting such knowledge on writing to someone. I just do not think I am that skilled enough.

During the day, I teach and I used to coach for presscon competition and one of my babies, Eanna made it to the finals! It was held last February 19-24,2018.

Did I just go on a trip alone?
Never in my whole life have I imagine going on a trip for this kind of competition. I mean I am fine going out with friends but not with the parents and my trainee. It was an experience worth trying. Will look forward to doing more in the months to come. 

Exploring Dumaguete!
The NSPC 2018 was held in Dumaguete. I get to stay at Bethel's Guest House ( see separate video for it!) and it was great except for some creepy moments. 

Where did we go?
  • the sulfur thingy bridge
  • Pulang Bato was awesome!
  • Tierra Alta was PH's version of Cinque Tierre ( It's in Italy!)

Personally, I had fun and it was indeed one for the books. Pushing your way through registration, school hunting for the contest venue and even just mingling with people you do not know. Things that are totally out of my league. But it was soooo funn!! Lastly, I get to explore the whole south of Cebu this whole trip because we took the landtrip going to and fro!

Credits: Thank you Mr and Mrs. Pilapil! <3

Disclaimer: Sorry for the unorganized photos, this is just a photodump! HEHEHE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasure

Friday Night

I am a School Girl