Something Personal: Things I Keep to Myself





Feelings
Sometimes opinionated, most of the times neutral. I am one of the few people who can keep everything neutral including my real thoughts. I often find my words misinterpreted by many. Either I have this weird tone when I speak or people just do not find me that amiable. 

For years, I have been trying to adjust as to how I would want the world to see me. I tend to smile upon insults and rumors spread about me even if deep inside I am hurting. All for the sake of not being to hurt these people back. But eventually, I knew that I had to speak up. For the wrong words and for everything said about me. Even if that means having the world turn their back at me. 

Favorites
I never share my passion and my favorites. I find myself selfish in keeping these beautiful to myself. I feel like having people share the same likes and dislikes is too close for comfort. I do not want seeing people wearing the same clothes as me nor having the same perfume as me. Heck, I do not even want people doing the same diet as me. 

But I figured, so what if they follow me? Maybe I do not get the credits that I wish to hear or even the gratitude that I wish to feel for being able to do such stuff. These are my selfish thoughts on my favorites. I mean do not like many things so I want to keep things private and personal.

Scent? Food? Color? Movies? I prefer to keep them to myself. 

Aspirations
I believe in keeping quiet on my plans. I believe in telling God my plans but not divulging it to everyone. There are too many critics out there waiting to discourage me and anticipating for my downfall. I want to do things for myself and for whatever God wants me to do. I am as simple as that. 

Love
We know how everyone craves for love. We want to be loved and love. But I am keeping all the love to myself because I do not have enough to share. I could not give it to others because I do not even feel it yet. Some call me heartless, others labelled me as a man hater simply because I am evasive to the opposite sex. I let these remarks slide because I know I am capable of loving. And when I do, I give my best to it. 

What do you keep to yourself? Let me know! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasure

I am a School Girl

Friday Night