Life Update: Thankful and Hopeful




On to my fourth month of being alone and I could not be more happier and sadder at the same time. Until recently, homesickness has not dawn on me until I started craving for the S&R chicken ceasar salad, that potato corner BBQ fries and my spontaneous trips to the cafe. I have been meaning to write about my whole early September shenanigans but I just could not seem to pull my thoughts together.

Today, I am in the mood to put down my thoughts into writing while basking on the pure goodness of Hozier playlist. I may be divulging more details than necessary in case the Hozier fever will take me on a celestial level.


Life update:
1. I got me a travel blog writing job. Again, the regular Ezra is back at it again. Hoarding jobs and usually from two different fields. I love this part time job as I am writing again and I am getting to explore more places just by reading and researching. 

2. I am still apprehensive about taking the yoga class. The yoga instructor is a guy and I am not comfortable flaunting my downward facing dog poses with the opposite sex. Haha. 

3. Still not the kitchen kind of girl. But at some point of my independent living, I have managed to whisk a cheese omelette via rice cooker and that is a such a beautiful achievement. 

4. I gave up social dating apps. I was in it for a month or two and I could not keep up with the pace. They wanted fast paced relationships. I am old fashioned. I am boring but I have my dignity tightly intact so I am not going down to the level. If this offends people who will stumble upon the blog, will not apologize on my behalf. 

5. My weight loss project is not progressing at all and I am already kinda pissed at myself for not being able to control myself anymore in terms of my appetite and choice of food. I just finished another junk meal because I was mad at something and now I am regretting it. 

6. I am still hopeful that my life plans will unfold soon. I just need more time and more cash making activities and I will be there in no time. But if God intervenes in the most pleasant and unexpected manner, I will welcome it wholeheartedly. 

What is up with you lately? 
Let me know!


<3
ezra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasure

I am a School Girl

Friday Night