Reviving my Passion Project


Sitting on my desk on a tuesday, trying to make sense of what I should be putting in this blog today. Should I stick to writing my self-inflicted lamentations or do I write something positive which I do not even know about. But if I should update you with something, it is that I have fully decided to constantly update this blog from now on. NO, it is not another false promise but it will be something that I have constantly postponed out of supression and killing what really makes me happy. 



 I remember when I first made this blog using my basic skills in website making and using free platforms was because I wanted to be like Kryz Uy and Camille Co. Not because I want to be there imitation but I also find this thing quite interesting. Over the years, however, it has evolved to becoming my personal outlet when life has become overwhelming.


My fashion sense is still there but the reason why I put up this little web space is gone. Physically, I may not be exuding the fashion v/blogger aura any more due to weight gain and pimp-ly face. Mentally, I still want to share my thoughts regardless of whether it makes an impact or not.

Lately, I have been indulging myself with random blogs I find in Pinterest and refining my personality. I have become interested into grooming myself on how to act in social gatherings, becoming classy and a dignified woman.
Moreover, over the past days, I have been in constant low mood for the lack of doing something productive. I have been putting away plans, becoming too lazy that I feel sadder day by day. Apparently, October has opened wonderfully for me in terms of my social life. I have been going out more and I have blessed my eyes with scenic views away from the city recently.

Although deep inside I badly want to go home and just relax for a few weeks, this goal to revive my blog and sharing it to the people would suffice for now. As I think about it, this blog has been here for 9 years. 5 password resets and 3 attempts to change the blog name is not an easy for me. So I have set a new goal to post one blog a week hihihiihihi.


I don't know if this post is anything inspiring or worth your time for now, but my writer self is on a vacay. So please bear with this write up! I will see you :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasure

I am a School Girl

Friday Night