Ethnic Work

Ethnic Work


I'm back again stylin at Polyvore and I cam up with this look. This look is suited for a corporate-fashinista look. If yu work on an office and find the black and white combination a bit dull and boring already why not try this look? It's young and fresh but still has that elegant and formal touch when you pair it with that white or even black jacket. Then to finish up the look, you don't need to over crowd it by adding too much jewelry. What I did to highlight the look is I added a chunky necklace and a stud earring both of the same shade and color. Simple and meek which also neutralized the bright color of the pink and orange bag. What's special about this look is the ethnic-themed bustier. I know this kinda looked off-beat here, but for me this kinda add attraction to the whole outfit. It has added spice in it. Don't you think ? :)

Comments

  1. Absolutely LOVE that cropped top - such a fabulous outfit!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bustier top and the shoes, cute outfit idea!!

    Diary of a Short Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bustier top! It's so colorful!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is tres chic!!! This one is very dainty and I love it :p Post mooooore Ezra!

    xx xx Forever Nineteen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the corset! :)

    http://misscielofernando.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Treasure

I am a School Girl

Friday Night